- We Believe teachers are the heartbeat of every school
- We Believe keeping your staff happy is the key to a successful school
- We Believe the wellbeing of your teachers directly correlates with the success of your students
- We Believe that focusing on retention should be more important than recruiting
- We Believe giving your teachers a way to express their opinions will keep them happier, longer
The 11 crucial questions for
We know that quite often, teacher issues could be dealt with had SLT known about the problems prior to notice being given. But we also know that teachers rarely have a method of anonymously sharing their feelings with those in charge, so that change can happen, or good news can spread.
In order to boost teacher happiness, whole-school wellbeing, and improve retention, you must know what is going on between the walls of your school, and in the minds of your teachers.
Based on our 20+ years working with schools and as a member of the SLT, we’ve devised the 11 critical questions every SLT must be able to answer on behalf of their teachers in order to ensure positive wellbeing amongst staff. Can you answer all 11?